Shaved Fennel and Apple Salad
1/2 pink lady apple, thinly sliced
1.2 fennel bulb, cored and shaved
1/2 white nectarine
1/4 cup additional fennel, finely chopped
2 T olive oil
1 t. apple cider vinegar
1/4 t. sea salt
2 T crushed pecans
8 raspberries, divided
1. Finely slice the pink lady apple.
2. Remove the fennel stems. Core out the center of the fennel bulb. Using a food processor attachment or a mandolin, finely shave the fennel.
3. In the food processor, puree the white nectarine, additional fennel, olive oil, apple cider vinegar, and sea salt. Strain and reserve.
4. Layer the apples, fennel, and dressing.
5. Garnish the salad with the crushed pecans. Place a raspberry at each corner.
6. Serve immediately.