The Shirt Folder is a device made of cardboard (or any other firm material) that makes folding your shirts in 4 steps. Place, Fold, Fold, Fold.
With each fold it creates strait creases on the shirt reducing the amount of wrinkles.
This is a eco-friendly project.
- Recycled Material
Step 1: Gather material and tools
- Cardboard Box or Cardboard Sheets. You can get this from just about anywhere, I got mine from work. Go to a store and ask if you could have some. You will need about 2 or 3 boxes.
- Tape. This will be used as the joints. The wider the better.
- Box Knife or Scissors. You need a cutting tool. I find the box knife works best. Be careful when using sharp tools.
Step 2: Middles Pieces
Cut out two pieces from your cardboard with these dimensions.
- Width: Approximately 12 inces or 30 cm
- Height: Approximately 16 inces or 40 cm
You will need to tape these together on one side for a total height of 80 cm. Do not tape the other side now, we will talk about that later.
Step 3: Sides
Cut out two pieces with the following dimensions.
- Height: 80cm (Same as the whole middle section)
- Width: 30cm
Attach the sides to the middle top section taping it only on one side. (Se image 2 below)
Step 4: Taping the other side (Optional)
See the image.