This project is the easiest of all. The parts are made from wooden scraps at TechShop Wood Shop Scrap Box. I use 10 metal wooden screw to join the pieces together.
* Scrap Woods.
* Chop Saw: Cut the pieces to proper sizes.
* Wood Band Saw: Round the corners. I cut radial (outside the circle) and then the circle perimeters to remove pieces in small parts.
* Wood Sander: Smooth out the round corners. I also used it to clean up the dirty spots 'surfaces polish' all sides and edges.
* Vertical Drill: I choose drill bit size 1/2 size smaller than the screw diameter near the head.
* Cordless Screwdriver, screw driver bit and countersink bit.. Use counter sink (especially for the bottom screw) to pervent metal screw from scratching table surface.
I added a spool adapter from 3/4-inch shaft to 2-inch shaft. I designed it on Autodesk Inventor and printed on MakerBot 3D Printer.