You will need:
1. Wire frame wreath, craft stores have these.
2. Shotgun shells in red and green. I got these at a man's sports warehouse, they don't like it when you open the boxes to find out the color of the shells, so bring a friend to distract them or just act crazy. (I used more than are pictured, I had to go back for more)
3. Green wire, or really any color wire, green seemed like a good choice.
4. Shotgun shaped lighter, again at a man's sports warehouse.
5. Needle nose pliers. I also have some tin snips because my needle nose pliers weren't cutting it.
6. A wreath door hanger. You could just use some sturdy wire if that works for you instead.
7. Bow is optional. My attempts at making a bow were laughable, so I bought one. It's too big, find a smaller one.
Step 1: Attaching the lighter
I attached the barrel at a joint which allows for more places to wrap the wire around. Once you have the barrel where you want it and wired up, twist the wires together to secure. I use the pliers to get a really tight twist for the last few twists after doing it by hand.
For the stock there was a convenient hole that I ran the wire through.