- 48 Silver lined milky amethyst toho seed beads
- 6 Sterling silver head pins
- 4 Cobalt blue lucite flowers
- 10 5301 Swarovski Turquoise AB - 4mm
- Fire Line smokey grey 0.006 diameter 4 lb.
- 4 inches of Sterling Silver Round Wire 24 Gauge
- 1 pair of lever back earring wires.
1. String 8 toho seed beads onto fire line.
2. Take both ends of the fire line and string them through 1 lucite flower. Item #18558
3. Then string 3 toho seed beads,1 swarovski crystal, and 8 toho seed beads onto the same two pieces of fire line.
4. Make the 8 toho seed beads into a loop.
5. Take the fire line and string it back through the crystal, seed beads and lucite flower.
6. Pull the fire line tight and knot it two times at the top of the lucite flower.
7. Cut off the excess fire line.
8. Take 2 inches of silver wire and make a loop then wrap the excess wire around two times. Attach this to the top loop of toho seed beads. Cut off the excess wire.
9. Place one swarovski crystal on the wire and then 3 toho seed beads then one lucite flower.
10. Make a loop and then wrap the excess wire around the exposed wire.
11. Open the loop on the earring back and attach the first part of the earring. Then close the loop back up.
12. Take a headpin and thread one toho seed bead, one swarovski crystal, and 6 toho seed beads.
13. Make a loop and then wrap the excess wire around the exposed wire. Cut off the excess wire.
14. Take another headpin and thread one toho seed bead, one swarvski crystal, and 4 toho seed beads.
15. Make a loop and attach it to your last wire wrapped loop.
16. Wrap the excess wire around the exposed head pin and cut off the excess wire.
17. Take a head pin and thread one toho seed bead, one swarovski crystal, and 3 toho seed beads.
18. Make a loop and attach this to the last wire wrapped loop and the last seed bead loop of the flower earring.
19. Wrap the excess wire around the exposed head pin and cut the excess wire.
20. Repeat step 1-20 to complete the other earring.
21. Wear and enjoy your work!