My son and I were watching a show on SYFY called faceoff, a reality show about aspiring makeup artist and a competition between them. In my usual fashion, I said to my son "...we can do that."
- 3lbs Algisafe: alginate- used to capture models face as safely as possible (used 1/3-1/2 of it)
- Plaster bandages 4x180 inches used about 1/2 of the roll
- Air dry clay: used about 5lbs, but it depends on your design.
- Silicone rubber: Smooth on Dragon Skin Platinum (2lb kit)
- frame to cast "monster" side of mask. I used 4 angle brackets and 1/4 X 6 X 24 inch boards. More on this later
- Plaster 15lbs
- squirel cage mixer
- Dish soap
- bald cap