Step 1: Gathering the supplies and tool
- Soldering iron
- Hot glue gun
- Soldering flux
- Tin snips
- Drill bit the same size as o.d of bulb socket (not shown)
- Drill or Drill press (not shown)
- 1 9 volt battery clip
- 1 small light bulb socket
- 1 small light bulb
- 1 Altoids tin
- 1 switch
- 2 6" lengths of wire red and black (not shown)
- 3x3 piece of tin (not shown)
Now lets get started!
Step 2: Wiring the circuit
Now on to the next step.
Step 3: Building a case for it all
Now on to the last step.
Step 4: Putting every thing together
Now close up the tin and start using it
Please let me know of any suggestions.