I also entered in the Outdoor Projects Contests, vote for me!
Step 1: Stuff You Need
1. A bird cage, the ones with perches if you want to catch cats or puppies.
2. Steel wire, any thickness as long as you get 8 inches of length.
Step 2: What to Do With the Wire
Look at the image above and bend it in the shapes shown.
Step 3: Perch
Attach the perch to the middle of the cage.
Step 4: The Actual Cage
Step 5: How to Use It
1. Attach a piece of bait to the hook, eg. fish for cats.
2. Follow the picture above and rest the cage door on the small wire, just on the head,so that on the slightest touch the cage door falls.
3. Take the trap to a place where the animal you want to catch lives.
4. Wait and Voila!