Step 1: Carrot Cake
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
2 cups White sugar
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 cups flour
2 teaspoons baking soda
1 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon allspice
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon ground clove
3 cups grated carrots
1. First, grease a 9 x 13 glass pan and set to the side.
2. In a standard mixture, mix eggs, oil, sugar and vanilla until blended well.
3. Add flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, allspice, nutmeg, ground clove, and grated carrots.
4. Once Ingredients are mixed, add cake mix to pan.
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 40 minutes.
6. Remove from oven and let cool.
Step 2: Cream Cheese Frosting
1/2 cup butter, softened (1 stick)
8 ounce cream cheese, softened
4 cups confectioners sugar
1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
1. Mix all ingredients into a standard mixturer, until ingredients are blended well.
2. Once the cake has completely cooled frost the cake and Enjoy!