Step 1: Gather Your Materials
• Two Jump Rings (I used small ones.)
• Toggle Clasp or Oversized Clasp (I used half of a bracelet toggle clasp.)
• Scissors (To cut the chain)
• Pliers (To open and close jump rings)
Step 2: Cut the Chain
Mine was about two inches long.
• Cut another piece to connect the ring part and to go around your wrist. Mine was about 8 inches long. Take into consideration the clasp size.
Step 3: Attach Jump Rings
• Attach the longer piece of chain to the same jump ring as the ring.
• Attach a jump ring to the very end of the longer piece and connect the clasp to that jump ring.
Step 4: Wear It.
Ta-da! You are finished =)
This is my first Instructable. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.