Step 1: Things you need
2. Salt (1/5 tsp.)
3. Garlic Powder (1/6 tsp.)
4. Ground Black Pepper (this one varies depending on how much you like)
5. Season Salt (1/4 tsp.) (you can use Season All if you can't find Season Salt it'll taste about the same)
6. Limon 1 (optional)
7. Heat up the oven to 350 before seasoning
8. 2 hours of spare time (watching tv Esc.)
Small update here, if you want you can mix all the above ingredients in a bowl (besides the Limon) and then just spread it evenly on all the turkey legs. By the way the measurements here are for only 1 turkey leg, if you going to make more then follow the steps on the next page.
Step 2: Time to Season
1. Lay turkey Out on a baking pan like below.
2. Lay Turkey in the pan Doesn't have to be like mine as long as it fits.
3. Sprinkle some salt on them about 1/5 a teaspoon each (spread evenly on the Legs as seen below)
4. Spread garlic powder on then evenly like the salt about 1/6 a teaspoon each
5. then pepper a few good shakes depending on how much you like.
6. Season salt Use about 1/4 a teaspoon for each one
7. add enough water to make it about 1/4"-1/2" inches deep in the pan
8 Cover with foil