Step 2: Time to Season
Allright to make it easier then it is im gonna make you a list in wich order you follow.
1. Lay turkey Out on a baking pan like below.
2. Lay Turkey in the pan Doesn't have to be like mine as long as it fits.
3. Sprinkle some salt on them about 1/5 a teaspoon each (spread evenly on the Legs as seen below)
4. Spread garlic powder on then evenly like the salt about 1/6 a teaspoon each
5. then pepper a few good shakes depending on how much you like.
6. Season salt Use about 1/4 a teaspoon for each one
7. add enough water to make it about 1/4"-1/2" inches deep in the pan
8 Cover with foil