Hey momoluvers! It's momo and today I'm making these yummy and simple roll ups that are delicious for breakfast and dessert. These are quick and easy but absolutely delicious! I hope y'all enjoy
Step 1: Supplies
1. White bread
3. Cutting board
4. Cream cheese
5. Fresh berries
7. Frying pan
2. Powdered sugar
Step 2: Preparing the Bread
1. Use however many slices of bread you prefer. I'm going to do 6
2. Stack 2-3 slices at a time and slice along the crust
3. Use a rolling pin to flatten each piece of bread so they are as thin as possible.
Step 3: Cream Cheese
1. Take a very small amount of cream cheese on your knife and spread it on the bread into a very thin layer.
Step 4: Berries
Add one or two layer of berries not reaching completely from end to end, or they will come out as they are frying
Step 5: Cooking Time!
1.Generously add melted butter or Pam onto the frying pan and turn the heat onto high
2. Put two to three rolls onto the pan at a time, when there are too many, it gets crowded and burns.
3. Scoop them onto a plate when finished. They will be bronze and crispy
Step 6: Toppings
If you want, put honey and powdered sugar on them to enhance the flavor
Step 7: Finished!
And that's it! I hope y'all enjoyed this tutorial, check out more on my Instagram: crafty.momo for upcoming tutorials. Remember to vote, I appreciate it!
If you haven't already, subscribe, become a member of the farm family and give a cow its wings. Love y'all •_£