Introduction: Simple Homemade Microphone
This will be how to make your own microphone.
Step 1: Gather Materials
- 4 Pencil (Graphite)
- 1 9v Battery
- 3 leads
- Copper (Plate or strips)
Step 2: Start Assembling
- Make a box out of paper.
- Get graphite out of pencil (I suggest putting the pencil on fire to get the graphite out, it should split open).
- Put Pieces of graphite in box.
- Cover pieces with copper.
- Attach one lead to a piece of graphite.
- Attach other end to battery as shown by the red lead.
- Attach another lead to battery. As shown as black lead
- Attach same lead to earbuds
- Attach another lead to earbuds (Green)
- Attach lead to other the other piece of graphite
Step 3: The Finished Product
- This is my finished product.
- HotCheetos101's Instructable gave me inspiration for this project.
https://www.instructables.com/id/Simple-Microphone/ This is their project.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.