Introduction: Simple Homemade Penne Alla Vodka Recipe
Please subscribe on YouTube!
1 tbsp butter
3-5 cloves chopped garlic to taste
1 small white onion chopped
1 cup thickly chopped pancetta
2 large cans of crushed tomatoes (roma preferred)
1 cup vodka
Red pepper to taste
1 box Penne
Fresh Italian Parsley
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup of shredded Parmesan Cheese
1. Melt butter and saute garlic, onion first then add pancetta
2. .Saute until onions are translucent.
3. Add 2 large cans of crushed tomatoes and blend well.
4. Add vodka, red pepper and parsley.
5. Cook on high for 7-10 minutes stirring so sauce doesn’t burn.
6. Begin cooking Penne as directed on box.
7. Add fresh parsley, heavy cream and 1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese.
8. Mix together well and allow to simmer for at least 10-15 more minutes on medium, again stirring so sauce does not burn.
9. Pour over your penne, garnish with parsley and Parmesan and enjoy!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.