This is my first attempt in making a leather purse, well I think the one I used is rather a faux leather. I made this purse with scrap faux leather I had in stock for a long time but didn't know what to make with it. With little golden design and a pearl bead for the closure, the purse looks quite nice.
Check out this ible to find out how I made this purse ^_^
Step 1: Materials Needed
To make this purse you'll need:
- Leather (or faux leather, Rexine),
- Scissor and x-acto knife,
- Needle and waxed thread,
- Ruler or measuring scale,
- Awl- to punch holes on the leather,
- Large pearl bead or any kind of large bead - 1.5cm - 2 cm.