Introduction: Simple Minecraft House
This is a simple and easy Minecraft house.
Step 1: Step 1
1. Put down 5 half slabs in a row.
2. Put down seven planks behind the slabs with one sticking out from each side
Step 2: Step 2
3. Put a door in the center of the seven planks.
4. Start building the wall but leave space for windows
Step 3: Step 3
5. The house should be seven by seven.
6. Since the house is raised fill in the border with planks.
Step 4: Step 4
7. Start to build the walls. (They should be four high)
8. Fill in the windows.
Step 5: Step 5
9. Put fences on the planks that are sticking out in the beginning.
10. Start from the back of the house and add stairs.
11. Do the same on the other side.
Step 6: Step 6
12. Use a half slab to fill in the hole.
Step 7: Step 7
13. Go to the back of the house and fill in the hole with planks and slabs.
14. do the same for the front.
15. Optional: You may add a window.
Step 8: Step 8
16. Optional: Fill in the upper floor to make an atick.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.