Introduction: Simple Onion + Beef Stir-Fry
Cooking quick stir fry is very easy and sometimes you just need to make quick meal and this beef stir fry with onions is very great choice. I believe that this recipe will work with any beef, I have used rump steak. Just make sure you don't overcook beef. When cooking beef with stir fry method its important to cook beef quickly then cook your veggies and at the end just add meat back to veggies and finish meat.
I was making onion stir fry which goes very great together with beef and as spice I have used smoked paprika. As fat I have used olive oil, I like flavor of it (just make sure you don't hit smoke point) but feel free to use ghee, coconut oil or any other fat you prefer.
Step 1: Check Video :)
- OnionsBeef (twice as much as onions)
- Olive oil
- Smoked paprika
- Cut beef into smaller pieces
- Fry beef quickly on olive oil for about 3-4 minutes
- In meanwhile cut onions
- In same pan heat again little bit of oil and add onions
- Add smoked paprika and fry for about 2 minutes
- Mix beef together with onions
- Put lid on and cook for another 3 minutes until meat is done
If you enjoy my recipes make sure you visit my 7 Diet Meals blog and subscribe to my YouTube channel!
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.