Introduction: Strong Paracord Loops
How to make simple paracord loops with plastic cable ties and rubber bands. And paracord of course.
Step 1: Parts
- Rubber bands
- Zip ties
Step 2: Tie Paracord
- Tie both ends of the paracord into knots
- Now, tie both ends into loops.
Step 3: Reinforce Knots
- Reinforce both knots by wrapping rubber bands tightly around them.
- Secure the zip ties around the rubber bands. Make sure they are pulled as far as possible.
Step 4: Cut Ends
- Cut the ends of the zip ties
- Now you have a paracord with loops that will be highly resistant to coming loose.