** This is a simple project and great gift idea **
List of Materials:
Silk Flowers (either a bouquet or single stem)
Ink pens (not retractable)
Needle Nose Pliers
Glass Bowl or Short Vase
Bag of Glass Beads (color of your choice)
** The number of pens/flowers needed depends on how many flowers you want in your bouquet
Step 1: Step One
** You can skip this step if you are using single stem flowers **
Step 2: Step Two
** The length of your flower will depend on how long your pens are and how deep/tall your chosen bowl or vase is. **
Step 3: Step Three
• “Anchor” the tape on the flower stem first by wrapping the tape around the bottom of the stem a few times.
• Wrap both pen and stem with the tape, starting at the bottom and working your way up.
Step 4: Step Four
• Add a few layers of the tape to ensure the two pieces are properly bonded.
• Press your fingers firmly over the taped pen/flower a few times to ensure the tape bonds to itself and will not come off.
Step 5: Steps Five & Six
6. Pour the glass beads into the bowl/vase and arrange your pens as you like.
** The last picture shows your finished "bouquet"!