Slow cooking the butter roasted chicken and the fresh vegetables in the chicken broth brings the rich flavor to this soup and makes it tastier and healthier.
Step 1: Ingredients
1) Diced Carrots - 1 Cup
2) Diced Celery - 1 Cup
3) Diced Onion - 1 Cup
4) Chicken - 3/4 Lbs
5) Chicken Broth - 1.5 L
6) Melted Butter - 2 Tbsp
7) Garlic - 2 pods
8) Instant Egg Noodles - 4 oz
9) Salt and Pepper for seasoning
Step 2: Roasting the Chicken
1) Place a pan on medium heat and add the butter.
2) Add the chicken in the pan and roast till it cooks well and browns on the outer skin. (approximately 8 -10 min )
3) Allow the the chicken to cool down completely and then shred it into small pieces. (remove the bones if any)
Step 3: Sauteing the Vegetables
1) Add all the vegetables from the ingredients list to the pan in which the chicken was roasted earlier.
2) Saute the vegetables for few minutes (approximately 5 min) and season it with salt and pepper as per taste.
Step 4: Cooking the Soup
1) Add in the sauteed vegetables, shredded chicken and chicken broth into the crock pot and set on high (2-3 hours) or on low (5-6 hours)
2) When the soup is almost done, add in the instant noodles and allow it cook for 10 - 15 min.
3) Add salt and pepper if necessary.
3) Once the soup is ready. Serve it Hot !!!