Introduction: Simple Step by Step Origami Tree Instructions
This is a very simple and easy to fold origami tree using a piece of origami square paper.
Everyone can learn to fold this origami tree within a few minutes. This is great to be used to decorate cards, art work and school projects.
It is entertaining and fun to fold along with the step by step guide.
Step 1: Fold the Paper Diagonally Across, Open Up and Fold in the 2 Sides
1. Take a Square piece of Origami Paper.
Do a triangle fold by folding the paper diagonally and open up. You should see a crease line across the paper.
2. Fold in the 2 sides from the blue dotted lines and touch the center crease line.
3. Flip over the origami.
Step 2: Fold in the 2 Sides, Followed by Fold the Flap Back in Half
4. Fold in the 2 sides from the blue dotted lines and touch the center crease line.
5. Fold the flap back in half (from the blue dotted line).
Step 3: Fold Up the Flap From Blue Dotted Line, Followed by Fold Down Flap From Blue Dotted Line
6. Fold up the flap from the blue dotted line.
7. Fold down the flap from the blue dotted line.
Rotate the Origami 180 degrees (upside down).
8. Flip over the origami.
Step 4: Well Done!! :)
Follow us for more Fun and Easy Instructables.
Comment below and Share your Origami Story.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.