P.S. The camera that I am using is old and close-up pictures are blurry. Also the microphone on the camera sucks so the circuit will appear to be horrible-sounding, but it actually sounds good when you play it in your room or wherever.
Step 1: Gather Parts
2- LM386 audio amplifier IC
2- 220uf of greater capacitors
2- 0.1uf polyester capacitors
6- jumper wires
1- 1/8" stereo headset jack
1- 9 to15 volt battery
1- connector for battery
Step 2: The Diagram and Pre-Build Info
Step 3: Build!
1) Put the chips in.
2) Put in the polyester caps as shown.
3) Plug in the jumpers from pin 2 to pin 4 on each chip.
4) Attach jumpers from pin 6 to the positive side of your power supply.
5) Attach the 220uf caps as shown.
6) Connect the headset jack connections.
7) Top view of previous picture.
8) Hook up a jumper from pin 4 to the negative side of your power supply on each chip.
9)Add your battery connector observing polarity.
10) Connect your speakers.
11) Add battery and double check connections
12) Yay! You're done.