Introduction: Simple Toddler Designed Doll
This Doll is easy to make and tons of fun for kids, because it thier design. You can make animals, people, robots whatever you and your toddler can imagine.
Step 1: Toddler Doll
- Select a thick, printed toddler shirt.
- Create a pattern that fits your shirt, human, animal or robot.
- Let your child draw the dolls features, eyes, nose mouth, clothes...
Step 2: Toddler Designed Doll
- Cut out pattern from paper
- Trace pattern unto shirt, two times fron and back. (save pattern)
- Cut out pattern from shirt
- Place rightsides together and sew doll edges together, leave a 1 inch opening
- Turn fabric right side out through opening.
Step 4: Toddler Designed Doll
- Now take your childs doll drawing and transfer features onto doll using either cloth patches or a fabric pen.
- The important thing is that you copy your childs drawing exactly.
- Stuff doll and sew opening shut.
My Daughters reaction the her doll...." It's Beutiful!"
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.