Step 1: Toddler Doll
- Select a thick, printed toddler shirt.
- Create a pattern that fits your shirt, human, animal or robot.
- Let your child draw the dolls features, eyes, nose mouth, clothes...
Step 2: Toddler designed doll
- Cut out pattern from paper
- Trace pattern unto shirt, two times fron and back. (save pattern)
- Cut out pattern from shirt
- Place rightsides together and sew doll edges together, leave a 1 inch opening
- Turn fabric right side out through opening.
Step 4: Toddler designed doll
- Now take your childs doll drawing and transfer features onto doll using either cloth patches or a fabric pen.
- The important thing is that you copy your childs drawing exactly.