This particular time I made a blended carrot, squash, and zucchini soup.
Step 1: 1 - Choosing your variation
Below are a few variations but feel free to explore and try your own.
- Spices = 1 part Rosemary, 2 parts Thyme; Salt, .Pepper to taste; Parsley as a garnish or a topping
- Liquid = Veggie or chicken stock
- Veggies = A mixture of the following; squash, cauliflower, zucchini, carrots*, parsnip*, potatoes, sweet potatoes*, onions
- Oil = I use sunflower or almond.
*If adding in parsnip, sweet potatoes or carrots you will get a slightly sweeter soup, which means you might also want to add in nutmeg, and paprika.
- Spices = 25% rosemary, 30% curry, 15% clove, 15% paprika, 15% nutmeg,
- Liquid = water
- Veggies = parsnip, and/or carrots. The primary mixture in this should consist of carrots
- Oil = I use coconut.
Potato and Cauliflower
- Spices = chives, parsley, thyme - to taste
- Liquid = water or chicken stock
- Veggies = Cauliflower and Potato
- Oil = Almond or sunflower
- Spices - This depends on how much veggie flavor you want to be in the finished product...
- Veggies/Liquid - this should be a 1:1 or 2:3 ratio with the veggies. (Liquid:Veggies)
- Oil - Just enough to coat the veggies with