The AN6884 is a monolithic integrated circuit driving 5 LED and is capable of logorithmic (cB) bar graph display for input signal.
- Wide range of operating voltage : Vcc= 3.5 V - 16 V
- Constant current output : Iled= 15 mA
- 5- dot LED bar logorithmic response : -10, -5, 0 , 3, 6 dB
The LM386 is a power amplifier designed for use in low voltage consumer applications. The gain is internally set to 20 to keep external part count low, but the addition of an external resistor and capacitor between pins 1 and 8 will increase the gain to any value from 20 to 200.
- Battery operation
- Wide supply voltage range: 4V–12V or 5V–18V
- Low quiescent current drain: 4mA
- Voltage gains from 20 to 200