Anyone can make a wallpaper this good, and its alot easier than you might think!
So, first things first go to-
- File > New
Set the colour mode to 'RGB', and the Back ground to 'Transparent'
- Click ok
Step 1: Adjust It!
- Open up the photo in photoshop
- Select the Move tool
- Drag the picture across into the new document window
Zoom out by pressing Command -
(CTRL - in windows)
- Edit > Free Transform
Step 2: Creating Layers
- Drag your image layer down to the 'new layer' icon to make a copy.
- Make sure your on the top layer, Click on this box, and you should see a wide range of names (actually called blending modes), click and play around till you get an effect that looks good to you.
Step 3: More Free Transform
- Edit > Free transform
At this point, i then made a 3rd layer, and made this larger again, don't forget to choose a blending mode!
I went with Pin Light again.
Step 4: Add a Bit of Text
Select your text tool, and type in what ever you fancy - Due to my reputation in the chatroom, i decided to go with 'Gmjhowe - Destroyer of Worlds'
Once you have your text,
- click on the little arrow in the layer palette, and select 'Rasterize type'
- select a layer blending mode
Step 5: Save It!
- Save the file as a .jpg or .tif file
- set it as your desktop background in your OS settings.
Now experiment, and play around, create new amazing things.
Heres a pic of my final thing!