- flexible, translucent sheeting. Plastic from one of those lightweight binders will do fine
- hook velcro, preferably self-adhesive
- stapler (if the velcro isn't self-adhesive or just to give it extra strength)
- scissors or craft knife, ruler and cutting board
- the flash head has already been equipped with a Honl-type speedstrap. For this I substitute a double sided velcro strip which is kept from slipping by a piece of non-slip mat or by a coating of bathtub silicone.
Step 1: Cut the Material and Attach the Velcro
Enough allowance should be made for attaching the velcro. I also stapled the velcro in case the adhesive gave way.
Step 2: Attach to Flash Head
Simply attach the diffuser as shown.