Introduction: Simple Granade-like Ignitor (trigger) for Fire-works/crackers
Works like granade - pull 'n throw.
You need things you probably already have at home.
It came at last! The video!
I am not responsible if something bad happens to you by following this instructable!!
This is what we will be making:
Step 1: Materials and Tools
- 4 or more matches
- match box
- paper clip
- rubber band
- some tape
Step 2: The Ring
- take the paper clip
- make it straight using hands or pins
- cross the ends ( make sure your finger fits inside and there must be some space left)
- wind the ends up
- cut the ends
- the ring is done
Step 3: Preparing the Match-ribbons
- take the match box
- using scissors cut off the match-ribbons
- bend their ends
Step 4: Attaching the Ribbons to the Ring
- take one ribbon and hang it on the ring
- do the same with the other one
- tape it firmly together
Step 5: Attaching the Matches
- take the matches and put the on some tape
- roll it up around a fire-crack or something(heads of the matches must be higher than the fire-crack)
Step 6: Putting the Things Together
- extend the match-ribbons ends and put them CAREFULY over the match heads
- put a rubber band over everything
- cross the rubber band and put it over again(do that 3 or 4 times(has to hold firmly))-its explained badly(if you dont understand see the pictures)
Step 7: How to Use It?
To use it:
- grab the fire-crack
- with other hand pull the ring quickly
-throw far and fast!!
This is my first instructable. I hope you like it and sorry for the bad english.