- a knife
- a cutting mat (or a piece of cardboard)
- punches (I used a flower punch)
- color cards from the paint store (one will do for this instructable)
- a paper card
- an extra, smaller piece of paper
- a nice sticker
- a sample piece of wallpaper (preferably with some sort of relief on it)
- glue or photostickers
Step 1: Create the Frame
Use your punch to punch pieces off of the sides of your frame.
Then stick your frame on the card using a glue stick, double sided tape or photostickers (as used in the picture).
Step 2: Cut Out Flowers in Different Colors
Then stick the flowers onto the card in such a way that they fill up the cut out flowers.
You can now stick your sticker in the center of the card.
Step 3: Extra Flowers at the Bottom of the Card
Glue the flowers to the card. If you place a ruler under your card, it will be easier to stick the flowers right on the edge of the card.