Introduction: Simple Preventive System.
If a switch has turned off, It is not working.
But the switch is turned on and catch the movements by PIR sensor, WIZwiki-W7500 will send the results to the IFTTT. IFTTT can use defined notification applicaton at "That" Function. Then IFTTT can send information about sensored result to user.
Step 1: Schematic
The PIR module can be operated in 5V. you can just connect VCC, GND then Data pin to D8 on WIZwiki-W7500 board.
To connect the Analog pin with the switch. The reason is that recycling existing the shield board.
Step 2: Parts
* WIZwiki-W7500: mbed enabled, Hardwired TCP/IP platform, It can send query to IFTTT when the movements was caught.
* PIR sensor: HC-SR501 motion sensor, detect the motion.
* Switch: ON/OFF function.
* Pushover(Andriod Notification Application): To send notofication to your cellular phone. Pushover used instead of the Android notifications of the number of Actions.
Step 3: Used Library
Basically this project were made in mbed compiler.
* HTTP server information like IP and port is contained within IFTTT library. you can send GET and POST Query easily. * https://developer.mbed.org/components/If-This-The...
* It can use Ethernet Interface with WIZwiki-W7500
* mbed library for using mbed platform
Step 4: How to Make It
* After sign in IFTTT. to make the maker channel. https://ifttt.com/maker
* Create the recipe in My Recipes.
* Select the 'maker' at This function. Then To select a 'receive a web request'.
* Select the pushover at That function. Then to select a 'send a notification'.
* Type the message and URL in the Action Field.
* my maker channel: https://ifttt.com/recipes/312069-stopthief-wizwiki...
* In the above link, you can just add the recipe easily.
* (Note: After make the maker channel you have to copy the Secret key from IFTTT.)
* Wire the PIR Sensor's Data pin to D8 on WIZwiki-W7500.
* To connect the Analog 0 pin (A0) with the switch.
3. Source code
* Source code: https://developer.mbed.org/users/jehoon/code/Stop...
* For using the WIZnetInterface in mbed. you can read following link below.(korean)
* Write the Event name and Secret Key.
* When specific event is triggered. WIZwiki-W7500 excute ifttt.triger() function. it can send Query with ifttt.addIngredients() function's saved value.
4. Android Application
* The Pushover application was installed your Cellular phone.
Step 5: Results.
Step 6: References
1. mbed: https://developer.mbed.org/
2. WIZwiki-W7500 mbed platform: https://developer.mbed.org/platforms/WIZwiki-W750...
3. How to use WIZnetInterface(korean): http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...
4. About IFTTT: http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...
5. Pushover(notification app): http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...
6. HC-SR501(PIR Sensor) Datasheet: http://embeddist.blogspot.kr/2015/07/armmbed-wizn...