Here is where you finally put it all together! (Most of these descriptions are pretty vague, just check the pictures :P)
1. Attach the 2 white rods to the handle of one of the frames.
2. Slide on the 2 gray connecters attached to each other.
3. Attach the second frame to the 2 white rods.
4 and 5. Slide 3 white rods into the piece in this picture.
6 and 7. Connect the piece you just made into the back of the handle.
8 and 9. Connect the orange connecter and black fork piece at a 90 degree angle to the gray connecters attached to the white rod.
10. Attach the light gray connecter to the white rod between the gray connecters.
11. Connect the trigger to the handle.
12. Attach a white rod to each of the places highlighted in the picture.
13. Attach an orange connecter to the white rod above and behind the handle.
14. Take a blue rod, attach a gray connecter, and slip on a blue spacer. Make 3 of these.
15 and 16. Slip them into the highlighted holes as shown. Slip a spacer on the other side and then put a gray connecter on facing the same way as the one on the other side.
17. Take a rubber band and spin it so it has two loops. Then attach it on the highlighted white rods. Do the same on the other side. (Sorry I couldn't describe it in better detail.)
18. Slip the 2 pairs of rubber bands tied together through the firing pin.
19. Slide the firing pin into the back of the barrel.
20. YOU'RE FINISHED! I hope you have fun with this gun :P This last picture shows the gun I originally made and the one I made to show how to make them.