Hope you enjoy it ;-) .
- Wooden sticks or tong depressors.
- Toothpicks or bamboo sticks.
- Some felt for the pads (you'll see later on where to use them).
- Cotton string.
- Rubber band (small size).
- Hand drill
- Exacto blade/knife
- PC and a Printer (optional)
Make two of each, and glue together the two sides of the body.
Now mark the sites for the holes.
Get the measure from the template or you can just glue the template over the sticks.
This is the LINK for more patterns to use.
Step 3: Adding the felt pads.
You need some friction between his hands. For this cut some pads from a piece of felt and glue inside the arm sticks.
Step 4: Glue arms to the body.
Step 5: Put all together.
Consider using a spacer to separate them at the feet. I used a piece of a ball point pen refill.