This is a video recorded with the dolly:
Step 1: Materials and Tools
- Aluminium plate.
- Skateboard wheels and trucks.
- Tripod head (I used one from an old tripod).
- A screw to mount the tripod head and basic skateboard bolts and nuts.
- Two nut and two bolts.
Look at the third picture for tools. I used a Proxon table saw to cut the aluminium plate.
Step 2: Build It
- Cut out the aluminium.
- Drill holes (Use a marker etc. to find the places).
- Mount the small plates on the trucks.
- Mount the trucks on the big plate and use washers between them (I used a coin).
- Mount the tripod head onto the plate.