Introduction: Skin Care Tips: Matching Skin Types to Proper Products
http://styleunited.com/TipsAndTrends/article/Skin-Care-Tips-Matching-Skin-Types-To-Proper-Products Good skin care is essential to a healthy beautiful look and it starts by knowing what kind of skin you have, what (if any) skin issues you have and what products are best for you. In this video we will help you find answers to these skin health questions.
1. Good skin care: Good skin care starts from the inside out with healthy diet and lifestyle choices, but it is also important to establish a skin care routine that includes cleansing, moisturizing and protecting.
2. Dry skin: Dry skin can occur at any age, but it is especially prevalent in women over 35. Moisturizing your dry skin is essential for healthy skin and effective makeup application. A great product we would recommend for dry skin is the DDF Amplifying Elixir.
3. Combination skin: It is common for women to have skin with a combination of oily and dry skin, for example many women have oily skin on the T-zone of their face and dry skin elsewhere. For skin types like this it is important that you use moisturizers and cleansers designed specifically for combination skin. A great cleanser that meets this criteria is Olay Foaming Facewash.
4. Oily skin: Oily skin doesn't always mean acne or breakouts, but that is often the case. Understanding the difference between acne and occasional breakouts is important but many products will work well for either scenario. A few we would recommend for those of you with oily skin are Olay Pro-X Clear, DDF Weightless Defense Oil-Free Hydrator and the DDF Sulfur Therapeutic Mask.
5. Sensitive skin: Skin can be sensitive for various reason so we reccomend consulting with a dermatologist before choosing a product line, but the DDF Sensitive Skin Cleansing Gel is a great product for most sensitive skin types. Another tip with sensitive skin is to wait a least 5 minutes after washing to apply any products; skin is more receptive to irritants when damp.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.