Well, after many iterations of trying to create the perfect Skylanders Invitation, I created the one that looked best to me for my sons birthday. I have uploaded the Photoshop PSD File, so all you have to do is open the file, switch out the pictures, each skylander if you want, or anything else you want, change the text and print out on 5x7, 4x6, or any other kind of photopaper you want (just change in printer settings).
Step 1: Download the Two Skylanders PSD Template Files and Open in Photoshop
1. Open the PSD file in Adobe Photoshop
2. Change out just out anything and everything you want in the invitation. You can change the text, the font, the background, the skylanders, basically anything you want in the invitation.
3. Go to Print, and change out the printer settings to match the photopaper or invitation paper you are going to be printing on. I found borderless printing the best, but even with a border it still looks good.
4. Your welcome (in Mauis's voice from the movie Moana)
Step 2: Do the Same Thing for the Envelope Template
1. Do the same thing for the envelope template.
2. Go to Printer Settings and change the paper type to envelope. Make sure to have extra envelopes to test out, as this took me a few tries to get the envelopes printed just right.
Make sure to look at your printers user manual to see exactly how to print on an envelope.