This is a nice alternative to all the big and clumsy stands for ipad.
It took me less than 10 minutes and 2 tools to make this sleek stand
What you need:
x An Ipad
x 3 mm thick Plexiglas
x A jigsaw
x A hot air gun
Step 1: Step 1
Get your Ipad, first things first, you have to have an Ipad to build an Ipad stand
Step 2: Step 2 - the material
1. Buy some 3 mm thick Plexiglas (acrylic) or you can buy thicker, it must be 3 mm or more to have the stability to hold your Ipad.
2. Cut out a piece of the glass, I chose 150 mm X 60 mm
3. I masked the piece to prevent it from being scratched from the jigsaw
Step 3: Step 3 - warm it up!
When you have your piece of glass you just have to warm it up with your hot air gun till the glass get soft and bendy.
1. Warm your glas till it has soften a little
2. bend your pice to a desired angle
3. hold it
4. let it go when it is cooled down
5. repeat till you get your desired look
Step 4: Step 4 - unwrapping
Just unwrap the plexiglas and your almost finished...
Step 5: Step 5 - Put your Ipad in the stand
Now that your finished, just put your Ipad in the stand!
Step 6: BONUS: You can use it with your non-Apple product
For those that just hate Apple or don't have the ability (money) to buy an Ipad can enjoy this stand with non-Apple products.
And you can use it in portrait AND landscape mode ;)