Step 1: Requirements and Sewing Procedure
Step 2: Cindy's Slim Wallet Features
- The brown garter comfortably holds up to 6 credit cards
- The black garter secures up to 10 bills and keys
- the blue garter creates additional tension for the whole wallet and can be used to secure other items such as parking cards, receipts, calling cards, etc.
- The small black garter serves as a "pull tab" which can be used to expand the mouth of the wallet while inserting the credit cards. Alternatively, the pull tab can also be used as a key ring attachment which I used to secure 2 pieces of keys with a plastic string from an unused keychain (tied both ends with a secure bow tie knot)
Step 3: Extra Features
Highlights of Cindy's wallet:
- Weighs practically nothing (only a few grams)
- Amazingly slim (as seen flat beside a Pilot pen in the photo)
- Holds credit card, bills, receipts, tickets, keys, few coins.
- Can be attached to a belt, bag strap or key ring.
- Crafted from salvaged items.