- 2 pieces of flax lavash bread
- 3 button mushrooms sliced
- A handful of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of the following cheeses: Feta, parmesan and mozzarella (or any cheese that tickles your fancy)
- 4 tablespoons canned crushed tomatoes
- One spring of parsley minced
- Black pepper, oregano and garlic powder to taste.
Sprinkle a little bit of each cheese and scatter some spinach on one piece of bread. Cover it with the second piece.
Lavash is so thin that you need to stack them up to fortify it.
-Add the spinach and cover it with the 3 cheeses. It is important you put the spinach between the sauce and cheese or it will burn.
-Scatter the mushrooms. Then put little drops of the sauce over the whole thing. This will keep it moist and look good.
-Season with black pepper, garlic powder, the parsley and oregano