It is sly because it is hiding lots of fiber and vitamins under all of that gooey melted cheese! Use high quality, fresh ingredients for the best result. This recipe is low in calories but it satisfies and fills the belly.
- 2 pieces of flax lavash bread
- 3 button mushrooms sliced
- A handful of baby spinach
- 1/4 cup of the following cheeses: Feta, parmesan and mozzarella (or any cheese that tickles your fancy)
- 4 tablespoons canned crushed tomatoes
- One spring of parsley minced
- Black pepper, oregano and garlic powder to taste.
Toast the lavash for 2 minutes on a 400 degree oven.
Sprinkle a little bit of each cheese and scatter some spinach on one piece of bread. Cover it with the second piece.
Lavash is so thin that you need to stack them up to fortify it.