Introduction: Small Doll Electronics
Hi every one!!!! So do you guys remember those small fantasy dolls i made? if you don't go check that out after this!
But i promised you all that o would make some small props........ al well here you have it!!!!!!!!! we are going to be making a DS phone and iPad/tablet. if you wanted to make these for dolls like barbies then follow the instructions just the same! but don't make it as small as me ;)
Step 1: What to Get, What to Get.......
- Thin white card/cardboard
- Coloured paper
Phone and iPad/tablet
- Coloured nail varnish
- Black nail varnish
- Tiny nail art gems
Step 2: DS
- Fold the thin card in half and draw a rectangle that looks like a closed DS.
- Glue the coloured paper on the back.
- Decorate to look like which ever DS you are making. (mine is the DS Light)
Step 3: Phone and IPad/tablet
- Draw out the phone and iPad/tablet.
- Flatten the cardboard.
- Paint one side with the coloured nail varnish.
- Before it dries add a tiny gem for the camera lens.
- When it dries paint the other side black. (you can add a boarder and a home button)
Step 4: Done and Dusted
And there you have it a easy diy!
I hope you guys likes this and try it out for your selves. please share any pictures of what you make because i love to see what designees you all make!!!! Happy Crafting! XD
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.