Introduction: Small Generator 230 V Using 2 Spheres
small generator 230 V using 2 spheres lighting 7 W bulb 230 V E 27 socket.
Step 1: Materials and Operations
1. 5 V dc motor inside electric cars
2. external battery 5.1 V
3. coil iron-less ( inside syncronous motor 230 V - A4 laminators and microwaves)
4. neodymium magnet sphere 26 mm
5. neodymium magnet sphere 10 mm
6. pot magnet threaded stem 13 mm
7. hdd motor bearing ( inside hdd motor ) + plastic
9. plastic connector ( inside plastic car case )
10. 7 W led bulb (3 W - 9W ) 230 V E 27 + socket
12. power switch
remove the magnet from the metal case ( pot neodymium threaded stem 13 mm)
remove the iron-less coil from the syncronous motor
remove the bearing inside from the hdd motor
fix the screw pot metal case through the plastic connector connect the plastic connector to motor ax
fix the neodymium sphere to metal case between magnetic poles ( N and S )
connect the wires to the 5 V dc motor and to external battery through a power switch
use glue and a small plastic part to fix the hdd bearing inside the coil
fix the 10 mm diameter neodymium sphere on the bearing (inside coil ) between magnetic poles
use a small metal part to identify the poles.
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.