Introduction: Small & Useful Water Level Indicator|Low Water Planting
Are you want to know if your plant is need a water? Let's make this Water level indicator!. You not need to difficulty to watering your plant, because this tools is made with small tank for store water for automaticaly watering your plant!!! This tools is money saver and water saver!!! No more wastage of water!!. Also you can use this for another things, like for your water tank, school projects and anything!
No more wasted time! Let's make it !!
Step 1: First You Need:
- Medium / big empty bottle
Step 2: And You Needs:
- Old electronic parts with led (we need to take the led, for free :D).
- Small breadboard
- Soldering iron (for unsolder the led)
- Some wire
Step 3: Bottle Lid First!
- Take the Bottle lid, lighter, toothpicks
- Burn the lid and make a hole with the toothpicks
Step 4: Now Is the Bottle
- Take the bottle and the knife
- Cut the half of the bottle with the knife
- Take the bottle lid and close the bottle
- Now let's work with the electronics parts
Step 5: The Schematic
- Follow this schematic to make the water level indicator
- Its simple!
Step 6: Work With the Breadboard
- Take the breadboard and insert the led
- Cut a small wire and cut the 2 ends
- Insert the wire like image 3
- Cut another wire and insert the wire into the positive of the led like image 4 & 5
Step 7: Work With the Breadboard Again!
- Take 4 wire and insert it to the negative wire like image 1
- The wiring its look like image 2
- Finish! The breadboard steps is finish!
Step 8: Installation:
- Take the breadboard
- Take the bottle
- Unite the breadboard and the bottle with double tape
- Insert the wire into the bottle
- and insert the bottle into the flowers or flowers pots. You can also use this in the soil.
- Ok lets test it
Step 9: Fill the Water Tank With Water
Now you can look your tools works.
I very happy if you enjoy this.
Thanks for look my works!
Please share, like ,subscribe, vote my works!
Step 10: Thanks
Sorry for my bad english :D
We have a be nice policy.
Please be positive and constructive.