I just love making these... I used to make these for my friends and cousins when I was at school. In the last step you can see some pictures of another miniature scenario model, which I made for my younger sister. I was inspired to make another one for my youngest sister and she loves it.
Things you need to make a picnic spot-
1) Thermocol sheets ( for the base, background, house, tree...)
2) Poster colors, paint brush.
3) Blue polythene paper (for the river)
4) Wooden sticks (for the fences, bench, bridge)
5) colorful papers (for flowers, boat and others)
6) Small stones ( for realistic view!!!)
7) Scissors & anti-cutter.
7) and of course you need GLUE!!!
&) You can add anything you want....