I just love making these... I used to make these for my friends and cousins when I was at school. In the last step you can see some pictures of another miniature scenario model, which I made for my younger sister. I was inspired to make another one for my youngest sister and she loves it.
Things you need to make a picnic spot-
1) Thermocol sheets ( for the base, background, house, tree...)
2) Poster colors, paint brush.
3) Blue polythene paper (for the river)
4) Wooden sticks (for the fences, bench, bridge)
5) colorful papers (for flowers, boat and others)
6) Small stones ( for realistic view!!!)
7) Scissors & anti-cutter.
7) and of course you need GLUE!!!
&) You can add anything you want....
Step 1: Base & background
Step 2: Flower
Step 3: Fence & ladder
Step 4: Bike
Step 5: The bridge
Step 6: The boat
Step 7: Tiny people!
Step 8: Tiny fruits!
Step 10: Bushes & tree
Step 11: Clouds
Done! add anything you want... <3 small ville.
Step 12: Inspiration
I made this miniature scenario when I was at school. I decided to make another one for my youngest sister.