P.S. I don't really know why I'm posting this seeing how it can be built from one picture for the most part =P
Step 1: Handle/ Magazine
1-3. All very easy. Make the first two and attach like so.
That wasn't so bad huh? Moving on.
Step 2: Top of the Gun
1. This is optional but I would add this white rod to prevent the back side of the magazine front bending while cocking.
2. Gather the pieces and build what is seen
3. Attach to the magazine by green rods...
4. Then add the white rods.
Alright still pretty easy? Let's continue.
Step 3: Finishing Up
1-2. Pieces you'll need. Add the two parts together. You might be able to use a normal orange although I'm not sure how well it will work. I just used this piece from the TDSS
3. Clip the joint onto a green rod in this spot. You can also use a dark grey instead of the ball joint but you'll have to hold the green rod in for awhile and rely on a rubber band to hold it there.
4. Grab these pieces and for the trigger (and a rubber band)
5. Take one of the oranges with a black hand and connect it to white rod like this. Pay attention as it's not connected in a normal fashion.
6. Take the other and connect it on the other side.
7. Take the actually trigger construction and clip it into the end of the oranges.
8. This is the hardest step...grab and connect these two pieces.
9. Add that here
10. And finally finish up by adding a rubber band like so.
You have now finished the main part of the gun. On to firing.
Step 4: Firing
1. Here's the firing pin. Pretty basic. You'll use the green rod for a ram lock later.
2. Put the pin in the back o the gun.
3. Insert that green rod. It will help hold the ram in place and also acts as a ram lock, stopping you from pulling the pin out of the gun when cocking.
4. This is where I put the pin rubber band but you may find a better spot. Try to get it as close to the pin as possible without touching. It will slip off every once in awhile so check it and readjust it as needed.
5. Grab up to 5 (maybe more I never tested it beyond two) green rods and make a mag pusher. This is what I use but free to make something different.
6. Insert the ammo into the mag
7. Add the mag pusher. Make sure the rods are straight in the magazine.
8. And now a picture of my baby sister for the heck of it.
Alright now just pull the pin back until you can't anymore (meaning the ram lock is working...) and then let it forward gently until the ammo is in position behind the trigger. This may be tricky as it's hard to hold and takes quite a bit of pressure but pull the trigger and there you have it. Thanks for building!