This is a step-by-step tutorial building the circuit for "Smart Home Automation with Voice Command" feature.
Download our FREE Arduino Project Code here.
Step 1: Construct the Circuit & Upload Arduino Code
Connect all the components to your breadboard.
Place all the components and jumper wires to the correct position.
Code can be found here.
Step 2: Upload the Smart Home With Voice Command App
Google PlayStore link
• Download & install mobile apps at Google Play Store
• Turn on your Bluetooth from your Android device.
• Press “Scan” and look for Bluetooth device (e.g. Firefly E5D6)
• Bluetooth name can be found at the top right side of BlueSmirf / BlueMate.
• Look for 4 characters (e.g. E5D6)
• Open your Smart Home with Voice Command app.
• Press “Not connected” and look for your Bluetooth device (e.g. Firefly E5D6)
• You should be able to see “Connected”.
• Start testing by pressing the circle ON/OFF button.
• Test the voice command by pressing the waveform then say “ON” to turn ON.
• Test the voice command by pressing the waveform then say “OFF” to turn OFF.
Step 3: Additional Information:
It consists of 2 terminals where long leg is positive (+) & short leg is negative (-)
Resistor is a device use to limit the flow of current.