This is Smart Plant with Ethernet and in arduino.
Ethernet is WIZnet W5500 Ethernet shiled. It is very easy possible using the ethernet. Ethernet or internet is originally using TCP/IP Protocol communication. And originally TCP/IP Stack is Software. But, W5500 is solved TCP/IP Protocol 4 Layer. So, It is very easy possible ethernet.
1. WizArduino 2ea (12V input, 3.3V operation)
2. PM1001, Dust Sensor
3. DHT22, Temperature & Humidity Sensor
4. Rain Sensor
5. Moisture Sensor
6. DWP-385 WATER PUMP (DC Motor)
7. Transistor 2ea (Relay control)
8. Relay 2ea (5V input, maximum 220V)
9. DC FAN motor (12V input)
Step 1: Configuration
Smart plant is All Sensor connection.
make order is.. First, I configurations each sensor. hardware (schematic) , Sortware (Arduino IDE). And final configuration to each sensors.