How to make an intelligent robot with computer vision, voice control, voice synthesis and more, using your Android phone!
1. An Android phone that supports OTG with Android KitKat or later installed. Most modern phones support OTG. (I used a UMI Emax here cos it's powerful and cheap!)
2. An Arduino Uno based robot platform. I recommend the MakeBlock Starter Robot Kit (you can use either IR or Bluetooth version).
3. The top part of a dashboard mobile phone holder (I used a BlackFox Digidock CR-3104)
4. An OTG cable (easily found on ebay or Amazon)
5. A standard micro USB cable (preferably a very short one, or adapter module if you can find one)
6. A magnetic periscope lens (easily found on Amazon or ebay)
1. Arduino IDE