2. Motion detector (PIR sensor):
3. LCD screen (for showing the number of interrupts and their times of occurrences):
4. Small Speaker / piezo speaker.
5. LED / Flashing LEDs.
6. Push-button + 10k resistor.
7. Network module (serial communication):
PC connection: mini-USB to USB cable.
Bluetooth module (wireless):
JY-MCU - Specifications:
Dimensions: 4.4 cm x 1.6 cm x 0.7 cm (1.73 in x 0.63 in x 0.28 in)
Weight: 7g (0.25 oz)
Range: ~10 m (~33 ft)
Supply voltage: 3.6-6V
BT-Baudrate: 9600bps (standard)
8. Wiring components: solderless breadboard, board, wires, connectors, headers.
9. Power input: 9V battery + battery case + connector + switch / external adaptor for arduino.
10. A box (for containing all above, in a neat pack).
Software (the version I used mentioned in brackets, but a newer version for any software may work too):
4. Android app "Smart Shield" (Android Developer Tools, Build: v21.0.0-531062), for developing in android (for anyone who wants to understand the code and to improve the app): http://developer.android.com/index.html